Saturday, February 7, 2009

Will my games bought in England work on my psx (playstation 1) bought in Canada


Will my games bought in England work on my psx (playstation 1) bought in Canada?
I lived in England for a while and I have a TON of psx games from there. I brought my psx and my games with me to Ukraine, they worked there, but my aunt's dog chewed through the cables. I still have the games that were bought in England. I was wondering if they would work on the psx I bought in Canada? If not, what do I do to get them to work? I live in Mississauga right now.
PlayStation - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Sorry, but no... England games are PAL (50hz) and Canada systems are NTSC (60hz).... no worky. To get UK games to work, you'll need a PAL region PSX and a TV that is PAL or multisystem... Of course, if it's just the cables that got messed up, the UK PSX that you have should be fine.
2 :
No they will not work UK use PAL and US and Canada use NTSC