Sunday, July 1, 2012

will an american bought nintendo DS work in England


will an american bought nintendo DS work in England?
my sister is going to new york this week and i want her to buy me a nintendo DS as it is cheaper but will it work witht he games here and can i buy a converter to charge it up?
Video & Online Games - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I do not think so. I have an american DS I live in Canada. It doesn't work with games from Japan I can tell you that.
2 :
probably ; )
3 :
I don't know. I have a computer which was manufactured in the US. I have a couple games that I bought in the UK, and they work. PlayStation games did not. The playstation worked with US version games, with a power converter. You can buy a converter to charge it. They are rather big, any electronics store should carry them.