Friday, October 7, 2011

If I buy an iPod Touch in America, will it work in England


If I buy an iPod Touch in America, will it work in England?
I'm going to America in April and I want an iPod Touch, so I decided I'd buy it whilst in America because it would be cheaper. I was wondering if it would still work ok because they connect to the internet and stuff? My mum bought an iPod Mini in New York about 5 years ago and it worked fine, but technology has moved on a lot from then. So, will it work? Thanks :)
Music & Music Players - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes it would and as you say it would be a lot cheaper. We are 4 in my family and we live in the UK. We all have Ipods and we bought them all in the USA. They work perfectly Hope this helps ;)
2 :
yep... my english ipod touch worked fine when i went to america for holiday