Thursday, December 1, 2011

If I am Canadian, can I work in England if I am a student


If I am Canadian, can I work in England if I am a student?
...or do I need to obtain a work visa/citizenship/"green card"-like document like in the United States?
Immigration - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
to know for sure, contact the international office at the school you are studying at. I think you will need a work visa because this helps the government document any money you make (it actually will count as money going to Canada because it is a separate country). For economic and governmental accounting reasons you will probably be required to get work permission from the government. good luck :-)
2 :
You have get become a citizen there. Then you have to get approved by the government so you can actually stay there.
3 :
you will need to apply for either a study visa to study or a work permit to work - you cannot have both at the same time. if you do not have a degree and some work experience or job skills, you will not qualify for a work permit.