Saturday, April 7, 2012

can anybody help me. I am an IT enginneer who works in FRANCE, and i m looking to work in England.


can anybody help me. I am an IT enginneer who works in FRANCE, and i m looking to work in England.?
I dont have a good level in English. It s a problem?
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I would suggest you take classes to improve your English if this is an issue for you.
2 :
You neglected critical info -- your citizenship, and your status in France. If you are not a citizen of an EU country, you are unlikely to find another job in any EU country. Unemployment rates are rising, and EU citizens have priority on any job openings. As for working in the UK, it is a given that your English language skills would have to be top notch before you would be considered.