Tuesday, April 7, 2009

do wii games from England work on an American Wii


do wii games from England work on an American Wii?
I am living in Hawaii and bought a wii out here. my wii games are all from Hawaii and i am moving. i figured out how to make my wii work in England. I need to know if i buy a game in England will it work on my American wii?
Nintendo Wii - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, it won't.
2 :
No the Wii is region locked. Your best chance is to wait until the game comes out where you live or mod your Wii and then import the game.
3 :
No you won't be able to play them unless you use a mod chip or a cetain thing called 'Freeloader'... look it up :-)
4 :
Yes, if u buy the freeloader from intel. u can play any game from any country on any wii. Go to codejunkies.com for more and to buy it same site or ebay