Monday, December 7, 2009

i want to study and work in England. How i can find the way which will halp me to do this


i want to study and work in England. How i can find the way which will halp me to do this?
I want to go in england. I will pay for it if it isn't too expencive. I need to go there and i'm looking for site were i can find more information about it. Please if you can to help me do this.
Higher Education (University +) - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am still in high school but the best way to do this is go to your college counselor and make arrangements with them to transfer to England, make sure the college you choose it app liable to this situation you want hope this helps.
2 :
if u want to study and work both at the same time will not be possible..as the job aren't there, besides it is the most expensive place in the world...so u may need to do jobs but I don't think u will be able to study as the work take most of your time. you can go to http://educationuk.org