Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Where can I work in England during two weeks


Where can I work in England during two weeks?
hello I am 16 years old and have to stay in England for at least two weeks to learn English. Could somebody tell me a address, where I could ask for work. For example a hospital or something else. Please help me I am looking forwards to hearing from you... I have an EU passport, my biggest problem is my age... p.s. Thanks a lot for your helpful answers
Other - United Kingdom - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Any macdonalds will probobly take you or a street corner
2 :
Dentistry
3 :
It seems like you know English pretty well to me.
4 :
If you don't have a EU passport you need a work permit. I couldn't work when I went to Japan for vacation cuz I wasn't a citizen. But since I'm no expert: http://www.transitionsabroad.com/publications/magazine/0501/working_in_the_uk.shtml