Saturday, May 21, 2011

Will an American teaching degree work in England


Will an American teaching degree work in England?
Hi. I'm 16 and live in Illinois. My dad is English and moved here when he was 19 and I want to move to Brighton. My dads side family lives there. I would probally move there around when I'm 22 And I was just wondering if I could move there or would I have to attended university there?
Teaching - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You would have to gain the credentials to work in England as a teacher, You would have a good head start with a US degree but would still need to put in some time.
2 :
Do you have British citizenship? If not, try to get that, it'll help you. If you want to live there, I suggest going to uni there. You could also try to do BUNAC which would let you work there for 6 motnhs.