Wednesday, June 1, 2011

will any american electronic product work in england


will any american electronic product work in england?
eg:playstation 3,computers.ect this means also useing a converter but i mean with games and exrta stuff brought in britain work on an usa product.
Games & Gear - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm saying this from experience. No. I went last year and tried to use my cell phone charger and ipod charger with a convertor I bought from here and it wouldn't work. Then I bought two convertors from England, and even those wouldn't work. Basically I wasted my money. But there's got to be convertors that work somewhere...I don't know about games etc. though.
2 :
Yep most electronics have tolerances so u can use the American 2 pin plug product in a 3 pin UK plug converter without blowing the fuse.