Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dear Madam i work 36 year in england.


Dear Madam i work 36 year in england.?
Dear madam I work england 36 years i got pensions from monday 2 october 95. please may follow got increase the pension but i come pakistan they not increase my pension therefore may be please my pension. i shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.i wait for your email. Abdul Majid ref no YK575632A
United Kingdom - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Abdul if I understand you correctly you are saying that you receive a UK Pension but live in another country.You are also saying that there has been a rise in the pension but you are not receiving it. I am in Australia and my understanding is that the rise applies only to those remaining in UK. Pensions given by UK are not indexed when being paid into other countries You could check this out with your local British embassy or if you live in UK ,the Pensions Department Wishing you success Vic W
2 :
Hi,you will be better off asking Citizens Advice for help.Good Luck