Monday, November 14, 2011

How to work Wow! Magic Sing abroad (In England)


How to work Wow! Magic Sing abroad (In England)?
I own that magic sing and I got it working in Philippines, yet, It doesn't work in England. I've tried doing the converting the microphone to PAL mode. But no luck. I've also maked sure that the cab;es are properly connected. But so far, none of those things helped. I am looking forward if there would be anyone willing to help me. Thanks so much!
Performing Arts - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your entry is a little hard to understand. Is the Magic Sing a carioke machine? I am unsure if they are called the same in England, but go to a hardware (?) store, one where tools for carpenters and builders are sold, and check on the electrical current. I do know that what we use here in the U.S. is different from what is standard in Britain and on the Continent, and you may need a converter if the Philippines uses the same current as the U.S. What you need is likely a small and not expensive adapter.
2 :
I understand that in England they are using different type of socket converter. Try to use a socket converter and also check the adaptor if there is a power (electricity) going to your microphone. We have a lots of customer in Great Britain and mostly the socket converter is the problem. Visit : www.themagicmic.com The Next Generation of Karaoke Machine
3 :
Make sure that when you are using the power adapter, there are no batteries inside the microphone. If the problem persists, create a FREE Support Ticket at www.MagicSingUSA.com and they will resolve your problem. They are the Authorized Reseller for the US.