Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Will I be able to find work in England for only 2-3 months


Will I be able to find work in England for only 2-3 months?
I am busy traveling around England for a month I would like to start working in August. Im looking for a nice city to work in, I have a British passport so I dont need a work visa, what type of work would I be able to do, I have a a degree in Business but Im looking for simple work!
Careers & Employment - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are a lotta jobs. My friend is over there this summer and applying at jobs, and just gotone in a bar for the next 2 or so months tilshe comes home.
2 :
yea, and especially if you have a degree
3 :
There are lots of jobs you could do particularly if you stayed in one place for a time. Join an agency, they will find you work.
4 :
Well cash in hand work would be the best if you're only going to work for that short a time. Nobody will employ you for a full time job for a few months. Try construction, security work things like that. First thing you gotta do is find yourself a TNT magazine and look in the back for jobs and stuff, you can find them at some tube stations like Southfields or Earls court. The magazine helps us Saffas out a lot!