Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm a Canadian paramedic, how would I obtain work in England


I'm a Canadian paramedic, how would I obtain work in England?
I'm a Canadian paramedic with all Canadian paramedical education and experience and I want to move to England permanently. How difficult would it be to obtain work? Would I have to do an exam or anything? Some re-training? Thanks! :)
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
The only way you get work in the UK if someone sponsor you. There are over three million unemployed in the UK at the moment.
2 :
With difficulty. You would need to look at the NHS website and see if there is a shortage of paramedics in the UK. If there is, you might be able to apply. You would need to have your quals checked and probably do some training courses/tests.